There are more ideas on the internet than anyone could imagine that would help the cottage owner to the city apartment dweller to the castle laird to the captain of a yacht decorate their living space. My website is a compilation of my own artwork and photos which you can download and print through a professional printer today. That is what I am trying to do, share my artwork, and I hope you can enjoy it.
But how to choose?
- What is your style? Modern? Casual? Eclectic? Traditional? Cottage? Nautical? The list goes on.
- What is your budget? Many ideas are attainable on a small budget but may necessitate a little work on your part. Other ideas are easily found in glossy magazines and can be purchased easily over the internet or at your local furniture shop or gallery.
- How much time do you have? Do you want to transform a room before a holiday or guests arriving or an important event? While you should never feel rushed into making a decision, rest assured that if you stick to your gut, you will find what best suits you. And if it doesn’t work out, well, just move on to the next idea. There is no saying you have to stand by your initial décor ideas.
- How much entertaining do you do? This is important when deciding your style as you may enjoy casual entertaining or more formal entertaining. This will result in the artwork you choose reflecting that mood
- Check out Houzz for more ideas. .http://[houzz=https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/447382/list/10-design-strategies-for-art-lovers w=300]
Remember there are as many options as there are people as to what you may like to decorate the walls of your abode.
Check out the offerings on my page for downloadable art. This is a quick and easy way to change any area quickly and inexpensively. The commitment is low as you are in charge of framing, sizing etc.
Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer them